سهولة الوصول والمرافق
Located at the gateway to New Cairo City and strategically located just 15 minutes from Cairo International Airport. Cairo Festival City is near the districts of Maadi to the South and Heliopolis, Nasr City, Mokattam to the West
المزيد من التفاصيل
Real Estate Egypt, Cairo, New Cairo City , Real Estate Festival City Cairo Villa Type V1 for SaleOriana Gated Community .
The built up area does not exceed 20%, while the remaining 80% consists of landscaping, water features & artificial lakes, and roads. Residents are also offered exclusive access to the Club House, a luxury retreat in the heart of the community with extensive recreational and leisure facilities.
Project Add Values:
1. Residential communities which include Festival Living Apartments, Oriana Villas and Residence.
2. Festival Center shopping mall with over 300 shops, 95 restaurants and cafes, 12 anchor stores including IKEA, a 17 screen multiplex cinema complex, Carrefour hyper market and parking for over 7,0 00 cars
Al-Futtaim’s retail division represents some of the most prestigious and popular international brands. With a retail network of 150 outlets in the UAE, a purchase is made from an Al-Futtaim outlet every three seconds. The retail division is rapidly expanding in the Gulf region and has ambitious plans for future growth.
Al-Futtaim’s retail division aims to raise the bar by offering its customers the best international brands, outstanding showrooms and facilities as well as quality customer service. By creating unique retail experiences, long term customer loyalty is engendered, providing a solid foundation for future expansion.
3. The Business District offering 250,000 m2 of state of the art leasable offices;
4. Two International Hotels .
5. Automotive showrooms (Toyota 2009, Honda 2008).
6. The American International School AIS. Cairo Festival City will also host the first in Africa KidZania edu-entertainment destination for kids (running since 2005).
Marvelous Villa for sale In Oriana Villas, With Total Building Area 365 sq.m m, Plot Area 450 m, Divided into 3 Floors : Ground Floor + First Floor + Roof, Ground Floor : Living room 2 parts , Dining room, Reception, Kitchen, Maid room including a Bathroom, Bathroom, Office, Guest Room with bath. First Floor consists of: Living, 3 Terraces,4 Master Bedroom with bath and Dressing. Roof Consists of : Bathroom + Living room and Open Space